Scientific research services
Research of ore benefication
- Studies of the beneficiation of ores by flotation, gravity and magnetic methods.
- Development of the optimal configuration of the technological scheme.
- Determination of the optimal technological parameters of beneficiation (degree of grinding, reagent regime, flotation time, pulp pH, etc.).
- Study of the material composition of ores and beneficiation products (phase, chemical, assay, granulometric and mineralogical analysis).
- Study of physical and chemical properties of ore and beneficiation products.
- Thickness and filterability studies.
Development of beneficiation technology for the designed concentrator plants
- Development of technologies for flotation beneficiation.
- Development of combined beneficiation schemes using flotation, gravity, magnetic and other beneficiation methods.
- Development of beneficiation technologies providing for the integrated use of raw materials.
- Pilot testing of beneficiation technologies.
Improvement of beneficiation technologies for operating concentrators
- Optimization of beneficiation technology in order to improve the technological performance of the concentrator: adjusting the current reagent regime and / or adjusting the configuration of the technological scheme.
- Development of reagent regimes for various types of ore entering the plant in order to improve beneficiation performance.
Solving complex technological problems
- Development of beneficiation schemes using new technological solutions that can significantly improve beneficiation performance compared to standard technologies.
- Reducing harmful impurities in final concentrates in order to reduce the cost of their further processing.
- Development of beneficiation technologies for processing stale tailings of beneficiation plants.
- Testing of modern flotation reagents to develop efficient beneficiation technologies (partnership with leading international reagent suppliers).
- Extraction of valuable components from the waste of metallurgical production.
Extraction of valuable components from metallurgical production waste
- Non-ferrous metals
- Precious metals
- Non-metallic valuable components
Design and technological services
Pre-project and analytical works
According to Russian standards
- Development of basic technological schemes and hardware design of mining and processing production.
- Calculation of qualitative-quantitative and water-sludge schemes for designed and existing plants.
- Selection, technological calculation and development of proposals for the preliminary layout of the main ore preparation and processing equipment.
- Modeling of ore preparation and beneficiation processes in JKTech computer programs.
- Development of information reports, notes and regulations, technological sections as part of the feasibility study and projects.
- Development of technological regulations for the design of an beneficiation plant.
- Expert's support of design, issuance of comments and recommendations for changing design studies at all stages of the project.
According to international standards
- Development of information reports, notes and regulations, technological sections as part of the Pre-Feasibility Study, Feasibility Study, Scoping Study, CPR (Competent Person Report)
Support for the activities of existing production, audit and consulting
- Preparation of technological instructions for the concentrator plants.
- Technological audit of the existing beneficiation production, study and processing of production statistics.
- Development of recommendations and measures to optimize existing production, systematic analysis of the plant operations.
- Providing technical and methodological assistance to operating plants.
- Implementation of measures to optimize the work of specialized processing units of the concentrator plant.
Processing of results and expertise
- Reviewing and peer review of scientific, technical and project documentation (regulations, feasibility studies, projects, etc.).
- Processing of research results, interpretation of the obtained results, formation of initial data for pre-design developments (technological regulations, feasibility study, etc.).
Technical and technological audit
Technical audit of concentrator plant:
A technical audit is necessary for a technical and economic assessment of the feasibility of upgrading physically and morally obsolete equipment in a technological scheme for the sustainable fulfillment of a production task. Typically, the need for a technical audit of the processing plant arises after 10-15 years of operation.
Technological audit of concentrator plant:
The quality of the concentrator plants designed over the past 20 years does not always meet international industry requirements. Most of the newly commissioned plants are experiencing difficulties in reaching the design indicators in terms of quality and recovery.
There are two main solutions to this problem:
1. Gradual elimination of design errors by the personnel of the plant's engineering staff through minor improvements and rationalizations of the current scheme. The time to reach design indicators is usually 2-3 years. If there are serious structural and technological inconsistencies, there is a possibility that the technological indicators laid down in the project will never be achieved.
2. Conducting a technical and technological audit by an independent company. The need for a technological audit arises not only at newly commissioned plants, but also every 5 years before the approval of the Technological regulations of the plant, the decision to reconstruct and modernize the plant with an increase in productivity or with a decrease in the cost of production, a change in the ore base.
- Assessment of the technical condition of machines and equipment in the technological scheme.
- Economic assessment of the need for renovation or modernization of equipment for the sustainable fulfillment of the production task in the conditions of physical and moral obsolescence of the main technological equipment.
- Report on the compliance of the beneficiation process with the Technological regulations for production (design, temporary, current).
- Analysis of the reasons for non-compliance with the requirements of regime maps (technical: due to inconsistencies in equipment characteristics; technological: due to inconsistencies in ore, reagents, temperature regimes, densities, granulometric characteristics, chemical composition of liquid phases, algorithms for the operation of automation systems, qualifications of technological personnel).
- A program of measures to bring production in line with the Technological Regulations and to stabilize beneficiation indicators without significant financial costs.
Researched types of ores
- precious metals ores